It controls the traceability of meat. From the birth of the animal until it reaches the consumer through the control of the animals, the carcasses and their quartering.
Our animals are reared with their mothers for 6 months. The feed used consists of at least 60% cereals (no urea and no animal fats). This certificate also indicates that our animals have more than 50% WAGYU GENETICS.
DEHESA BY PEFC
Indicates that the pastures where our animals are located are managed in a sustainable way. This management is carried out
- Optimising the consumption of natural resources
- Increasing forest production
- Protecting the environment
- Promoting the maintenance of ecosystems
- Contributing to employment generation.